- Italian Meatless Meatballs
- 1-2 Zucchini
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- Red sauce
Prepare Italian Meatless Meatballs as directed.
- Using a spiralizer, spiralize the zucchini pasta.
- Then cook zucchini in frying pan with 1 tsp. olive oil until slightly softened.
- Heat up your favorite red sauce, add Italian Meatless Meatballs, and serve for a healthy and fun spin on this classic dish.
- Chinese eggplant
- Italian breadcrumbs
- Non-stick spray
- Slice Chinese eggplant in 1/4” slices, dampen with water, press into Italian bread crumbs.
- Spray with cooking oil and cook 15 minutes at 400°.
- Place the Italian Meatless Meatballs on the tray with eggplant, flip the eggplant, and cook 15 more minutes.
- Place one “meat”ball between 2 eggplant slices for a flavorful & fun slider.